- Support for MPEG4 and H.264 network cameras and video encoders.
- Support for Audio. Supported for DirectShow compatible video capture boards and PC audio boards.
- Digital Watermarking.
- Auto Discovery option for cameras and video servers. - Simplest Camera configuration wizard.
- Support for camera-side Motion Detection.
- Continuous recording. Recording will be running
- Multiple screen configuration options.
- Software Motion Detection.
- SAN and NAS support for video recording.
- Video archive back-up and export with proprietary player.
- Support for up to 4 monitors per Client.
- Remote connection via Internet and/or LAN.
Server can be accessed from any part of the world for remote monitoring,
video playback, user management and more...
- Real-time playback without interrupting recording.
Any camera can be played back using Client application locally
or remotely. Such playback will not interrupt ongoing video recording,
nor the quality of the recording will be compromised
» Advanced Surveillance Features:
- User-friendly wizards make LuxRiot easy
to use and configure. All commonly used
operations, such as adding access to a new Server from Client
application, searching for Network (IP) cameras, user management,
etc. can all be performed via intuitive wizards. This helps
make very advanced features accessible to an average computer
- User Management controls access to cameras
and program features. Depending on user status, s/he can
be either allowed or denied to perform the following operations:
access archive, administer server, connect locally and connect
- Control PTZ cameras. Pan, tilt and zoom cameras can be fully controlled from within the Client application.
- Multiple clients can be connected to a single
server. Depending on edition
and user management settings,
1 to unlimited number of local and remote client applications
may access the server to receive live and recorder video,
as well as perform other operations
- Client can be connected to multiple servers
simultanously. A client application user, if granted
sufficient privileges, can connect to unlimited number of
servers to view live or recorded video as well as perform
- Each camera is individually configurable,
including: recording, motion detection, image adjustments
(brightness, contrast, sharpness, hue, saturation) and more
» Unique features:
- Supports unlimited number of cameras (hardware
limitations may apply). The enterprise edition
imposes no limits on how many cameras can be connected to a server.
Although hardware performance cap (mostly CPU performance and
network bandwidth) may limit maximum number of cameras to several
hundred cameras, however, time will void these limitations as
computer hardware efficiency grows.
- Efficient CPU usage. If used along with the
Network (IP) cameras and Network Video Servers the server will
not use the CPU to compress video; this means that CPU usage will
be low enough to avoid the interference with other software applications
running on the same computer.
- Fully-featured Client application – all
functions, without exceptions may be accessed both locally and
remotely (only one user interface). Anyone operating the client
application can connect to the server, access live and recorded
video, change settings, etc. in accordance with granted user rights
- Server can run as a Windows service. This feature allows running LuxRiot server stay virtually unnoticed. Also the
server can run without user logging into Windows, so the security
of the system is not compromised
- Full featured local and remote playback with
search on motion and areas of motion
- Client configuration (screen layout, connection
to servers, etc) is registered file type, so
it is possible to store different configuration on one computer,
email them etc.
- Support for the standard DirectShow devices.
The list of these devices includes everything from very basic
USB cameras and camcorders to advanced multichannel video capture
- Screen may be configured for wide-screen monitor (WXGA).
- Supports all major brands of Network (IP) cameras and
Network Servers. The list
of supported IP cameras is growing rapidly and an addition
of not yet supported camera may be expedited upon request
- Network Camera Search Wizard. Using this Wizard
a user is able to find all available Network (IP) cameras, configure
them and connect them in no time and with little effort.
- Full range of editions
for all needs and budgets from Personal to Enterprise